Tyrone Community Players, INC.
P.O. Box 209
Tyrone, PA 16686-0209
Phone: 814 684-ART2 (2782)
Bingo-The Winning Musical
The Tyrone Community Players are looking for Directors for their 2015-2016 season Posted 5/18/2015
Letters of interest may be sent to 1019 Logan Avenue, Tyrone, PA 16686 or e-mailed to OrchardHave@ail.com by June 15, 2015. Phone 814-684 ART2 (2782) for additional information or script perusal.
It's Time Posted 05/18/2015
The line-up for TCP's 2015-2016 season has been selected
CLICK HERE for more details.
Due to a technical snafoo, our next show "The Farndale Avenue Housing Estate Townswomen's Guild Dramatic Society Murder Mystery" is being postponed. Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
The Farnsdale Avenue Housing Estate Townswomen's Guild Dramatic Society's Murder Mystery
- Auditions: Sunday and Monday, April 12th and 13th, 2015 at 7:00 PM
- Show Dates: June 12th and 13th, 2015
Landmark Downtown Building To Recieve New Lease On Life
For the past six years the Tyrone Community Players have called the big, brick building at 1019 Logan Avenue their home. It has been used as a rehearsal hall for their theater productions, a history spanning 2.8 seasons, a storage space for their extensive costume collection, a meeting hall and home for the groups props, decor items, lighting fixtures and all the sound equipment required to "do" theater. Read More...
The Tyrone Community Players is looking for some items to help with renovating The Building
- Remnants of Carpet for our new dressing rooms (between 5'x7' and 9'x12' - color irrelevant)
- Two free-standing clothing racks (don't have to be industrial strength)
- Two sets of wall-mounted strip lighting (like bathroom lighting) with 3-5 bulbs on each fixture (They don't have to match but it would be good if they did)
- Muscles for a few demolition projects (Call 684-ART2 to add your name and contact info to our list)
- Several full-length mirrors
- Two small utility sinks
Anyone wishing to donate any of these items on our Wish List can contact the ARTs Line at 814 684-ART2 (2782)
TCP Patron Drive
We love entertaining you and we want to continue.
We would like to thank you for your continual support of TCP. We have made strides over that last year in containing our cost, while still offering Quality Theater to the community. It is our hope that by reaching out to our public to inform and ask for your support and understanding that we all can continue to enjoy theatre in Tyrone for many seasons to come. Read More...